Monday, March 14, 2011

tRyiNg tO hAte yoU.... bUt i LovE yOu mOre... *siGh*

Bila tepon Umah, Ba selalu tanya, ade tepon kakak2 n abg2 tak? aku senyap... n kdg2 jawab je jujur2. Antara jawapannye:
1)tadek...
2) malas...
3)tadek kedit...
4)diorg tak tepon pun nonie...
5)buat ape nak tepon??...
6) nanti2 orang free orang call...

Guest what??? lepas tu compom 2 bakul ceramah skali jalan antara beza anak yang baik ngan adik yang baik... LoL~

Like Umi used to say:
"takpo la diorg tak ingat pun, janji Nonie ingat dulu.. nonie la tlepon.. Adik ke, keno la ngalah"
I was like.. *sigh*..
"yela nanti nonie tepon"

It was not that i dun like to call them... but somehow... even ur sister-in-law married to ur bro for about 2 3 years dun have ur phone number.. is it sad for u, isn't it? for me? I am.. because i'm kinda sensitive person when it comes to the things that related to my siblings...

Then, mom started to talk about how u should cherish ur relationship, how u should respect them, how u should make a move when they not...

Even u brother or ur sister like: Ha, bakpo tepon? nok duit ko?.. hurm.. it is not about the money u know.. it about i'm trying to tell u that i love u, but i can't... it was hard to put a trust but it even harder when the trust that u need to put is towards ur beloved one... it is not about i need u to call me everyday.... but at least... would all of u mind, calling just to ask me about my health, my study, my condition, my problems, wouldn't u???

N to u my beloved sister.. i now that u've already 40++ and all of us have the homesickness symptom even when u've already married for 10 years plus2 what's not... but isn't it childish to tell Dad that ur youngest sister is hardly calling u n make Daddy nagging at ur sisters?? *sigh*

p/s: still, I LOVE U BUT I HATE U...

No comments:

piGiEbeNg nAk bAyar uTaNg piTipiTipU