Tuesday, August 31, 2010

seLamAt hAri mErDeka.... n oWh!!! iT's hOLiday~

hari ini hari merdeka.. dan ye, hari ni cuti...

i have no idea what bothering me since last night.. can't even close my eyes n rest to sleep until it was 9.00 a.m... yes indeed... in the morning(along the way, keep watching movies of Fast n furious 1-4, Batman-the dark night, 10,000 BC,X-Men 1-4 and lastly korean reality show-We Got Married) .. until it was 9.30.. just feels taking a nap about 3 hours, wake up at 12, back to a nap, wake up at 1, 2 and 3 oclock..can't take it any longer and totally wake up n watch the Lord of the ring movie, 1 n 2 until it feels bored..

The touch of the magic to my necklace ring (usually need it when i was not in a good circumstances), immediately got an energy, just like what happen to Frodo Baggins (LoL~) take a bath about 45minutes, tidy up the room, eat a bar of dark chocolate, packing things for tonight sleep at min's room and dude!! i', blogging n post an entry... wallaweii!!!

till then, going to finish up my research method assignment.. c ya! chow~

p/s: by the by, just falling in LOve again with Legolas.. hahahhahahhaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not talk about your competence, the article simply disgusting

Anonymous said...

Neat blog. I enjoyed reading and I'll be back later

Anonymous said...

I got a lump in my throat when I thought of that.

piGiEbeNg nAk bAyar uTaNg piTipiTipU