Thursday, August 5, 2010

riNdU aWak yAng naMa OmputiHnya JacOb saNgaT-sAnGat....

This poem is dedicated to Hj. Yaacob Bin Awang, my father, my mentor, my teacher, my coach, my idol, my hero, my family’s leader, my mom’s best friend and by far the coolest guy I have ever known. I miss you every day, and I will always try to make you proud… Love you Ba…

Dear Dad,

Sorry for making u sad,

Sorry for making u mad ,

As I was really bad,

As a daughter when I was a kid back,

That almost causes you to get a heart attack…

Dear Dad,

Thank you so much for teaching me all the deeds,

And the way you try to ask me to do it,

As I’ll try to be a good me just like u, indeed…

Dear Dad,

You are a great guy I’ve ever meet,

Thanks you for everything you did,

In giving me the choice to succeed,

I love u as much as the air I need…

No comments:

piGiEbeNg nAk bAyar uTaNg piTipiTipU